Who said winter fashion is not fun? Sweaters make to the “most wanted” and “most worn list” for the majority, says Titiksha Jain. Let us check out some of the most fashionable, classy, chic and vintage sweaters you should definitely grab this season.
Winters are all about cozy blankets, warm mufflers, strong coffees and lazy mornings. The best thing is no doubt the longer nights which give the benefit of more sleep! Aah, all those lazy bones will instantly relate. Fashion gets cuter and fluffier in foggy weather with oversized sweatshirts, stylish jumpers, squishy all wool mufflers, long boots and beanies. But one good sweater can complete the whole look (of course with a touch of accessories). Here are some sweaters which will surely grab the attention of all the envious eyes:
- This elegant ruffled neck sweater will take you to the English royalty. The neck is covered with beautiful crystal and falling pearl neckpiece attached to the sweater. This wool blend sweater shouts ‘vintage’ from the very first look. Wear it with a pair of classy skirt or trousers and complete the looks with classy yet edgy heels.
Where to buy? Gucci
Price: 2000 Pounds
- Black and white stripes never go out of fashion. This Forever21 long dropping sleeved sweater along with a cowl neckline will look perfect with sexy boots and rugged jeans.
Where to buy? Forever21
- Well stripes can never be over rated, especially when they come with sensual off shoulders. With this beautiful green and cream sweater show off those collar bones.
Where to Buy? Forever21
- Back zips on sweaters are itself an accessory. This loose short sweater with bat wings can be perfect for parties when worn with a eye catching silver pleated skirt and low length boots.
Where to buy? Zara
- Get ready for Christmas with this multicolored HO HO HO Reindeer Sweater. Those cute reindeer will cheer up anyone’s mood. Wear it with jeans or flared skirt!
Where to buy? Forver21
- This J.D.Y. front crossover grey cardigan gives an extra edge to the boring basic sweaters. Wear it with all white.
Where to buy? KOOVS
Price? Rs. 1495
- Go back to Neverland with this MODCLOTH peter pan collared black and white sweater. Gear up for winter festivity flaunting the spooky skulls along with dotted trim. Sport a choker with this sweater to complete the look.
Where to buy? Polyvore.com (Modcloth)
Price? Rs. 5340
- This round neck Zara sweater with frilled neckline and sleeves looks classy with a pair of culottes and a touch of silver or red.
Where to buy? Zara
- You just cannot miss this sparkling metallic pink sweater by D&G which looks like it has just come out of fairytale. The detailed floral motif makes it irresistible!
Where to buy? Dolce and Gabbana
Price? Rs. 516745